Warehouse Rack & Shelf LLC is synonymous with Structural Pallet Rack and Pallet Racking Storage Systems in North America. Our manufacturer's revolutionized the pallet rack industry by developing the highest quality structural pallet rack frame; an industry standard that remains so today.
Structural Pallet Rack is the primary storage component of many food distribution warehouses. Structural rack is more durable and more resistant to fork lift damage. A structural racks C-channel components can be more easily cleaned which helps satisfy FDA requirements. Structural rack is the clear choice when storing multiple levels of heavy pallet loads because of it's inherant strength.
Because of its versatility and range of customizations available, our structural pallet rack solutions are well suited to a variety of warehouse storage environments, ranging from small warehouse storage facilities to multi-leveled warehouses. Whether you require a simple pallet racking application or a sophisticated warehouse storage system, we will provide a high quality, secure and cost efficient structural pallet rack solution.
Our structural racking is made in the United States with the highest quality American steel and state-of-the-art manufacturing technology. Warehouse Rack & Shelf LLC's structural pallet rack undergoes stringent quality control; as do our roll-form Teardrop pallet rack profiles which are produced in America and stocked in St. Louis, MO, Chicago, IL, Middletown, PA, Dallas, TX & San Diego, CA.
Warehouse Rack & Shelf LLC offers a wide range of warehouse racking systems, such as:
- Structural Pallet Rack
- Structural Drive In Rack
- Structural Drive Thru Rack
- Structural Push Back Rack
- Structural Pallet Flow Rack
Benefits of Structural Selective Pallet Rack Include:
- Selectivity: 100% of all pallets are accessible to the fork lift operator. Properly used, structural racking averages an occupancy rate of 98%.
- Our selective pallet racking works with most types of forklifts. Floor pallets can be accessed with a pallet jack or fork lift. All vertical levels can be used as a pick location.
- Durability: Bolted beams and cross bars reduces the possibility of accidental dislodgement of components from fork lift operators.
- Inventory Control: Structural pallet racks provide the capacity required for heavy loads or high applications. Structural withstands greater abuse than a roll form rack.
- F.I.F.O can be achieved since all pallets are accessible from the aisle.